Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lots of photos, fewer words

Instead of blogging. Let's do photo review of life lately.

Trip to Los Angeles for the wedding of my friend Jess:






Babysitting...lots of babysitting:

My niece Molly who can now WALK!




Babysitter Nick wooing little Luke, our friends Krista + Jimmy's son.


I chased down this car... it's one of the Google Map cars that takes all those "Street View" images. I met the guy who was driving it... he showed me the computer and GPS in the trunk and told me he got the job when someone approached him in a cafe... he's a retired steel worker. Oh, and this is actually his house.

Nick's birthday! He'll get to use his new Wall-E sheets for only a short time (until June 19th to be exact)... but he still loved getting them for his bday!




Engagement Photos
(Thanks Krista, we love them! You made us look so lovely!)





Bought a WEDDING dress! This is all I can show for now :).

Just generally in love

1 comment:

Sarita said...

what a lovely photo entry. i love seeing your life.